Embalming Highlights! (Lowlights)
- Embalming Is A Temporary Preservative, like Nitrates in Your Sausage.
- It will last for a Viewing of the body but not much longer.
- It is done only to showcase the face and hands.
- Embalming Puts Horrible Things Inside The Body:
- Phenol-soaked cotton pushed into anus & vagina.
- Gallons of Formalin (a cocktail of formaldehyde, methanol, phenol & pink dye)
- Duct tape
- Caulk putty
- A Trocar (2 foot long metal arrow) connected to a Shop-Vac driven into the abdomen and vacuumed out.
- Explore the Full 15 Embalming Steps HERE.
- Formaldehyde, the Main Ingredient in Formalin, is a Cancer-Causing Carcinogen per OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
- It is classified a “Hazardous Waste” by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Embalming is Not Required by Any Law
- 66% of people think it is required by law if not immediately buried. Not True.
- “We must do it because of a A Hygiene Issue with the corpse” A Lie. Not True.
Explore The Full 15 Embalming Steps HERE
Learn about Green Burial