- No Embalming
- No Expensive Casket
- No Concrete Vault
- No Cemetery
Green (Natural/Eco-Friendly) Burial
A Clean Footprint Left Behind
Cremation is far greener than a conventional “Embalming-Metal Casket-Concrete Vault” Package. And far less expensive also.
- The challenge with Cremation is the amount of heat it generates per body.
- 1,900 degrees Fahrenheit for more than 3 hours:
- 1 Cremation uses the equivalent energy of driving your car 500 miles.
New Alternatives will Soon Be Available that produce a smaller carbon footprint than traditional cremation.
Learn about New Cremation Alternatives HERE
- Created by M.I.T. research fellow Jae Rhim Lee.
- Actor Luke Perry was buried in the Infinity Burial Suit – a handcrafted biodegradable organic cotton jumpsuit embedded with mushroom spores and other microorganisms that detoxify, decompose, and transfer nutrients to plant life.
- A new Infinity Burial Shroud is also now available.
Explore Even More New Alternatives HERE