Live & In-Person
Nice to Meet You
- Recorded Live In-Person Interview
- We come to you: visit your home (or wherever you’re most comfortable).
- Half-day & Full-day options
- Currently available in the New York Tri-State area.
- 40 core life questions
- Questions emailed 3 days beforehand to allow thought process to begin?
- Recorded using full professional package: multiple cameras, lighting & audio rigs.
- Post-production editing:
- Each question & response turned into a single video track.
- Video Tracks numbered & labelled by question & response summary for easy navigation & sharing.
- Full video also available without edits.
- Recordings saved to your Farewell Project Profile.
- Further delivery options:YouTube? Dropbox? Google Drive? USB Drive? DVD?
- Transcription service to text available (at additional charge).
- If preferred: we can serve as facilitator and relay questions to a family member or friend to ask the loved one whose lifestory is being captured. We work with you.
Lifestory Onsite brings us into the same room breathing the same air. A professional approach but in the comfort of your own home. A true family event. Invite everybody. Or keep it small. Entirely up to you. We look forward to spending some valuable time together.
How to Prepare for the Live In-Person Talk
- Read through the questions and jot down basic notes: stories, ideas, remembrances.
- Spend some time thinking about your favorite stories or life milestones.
- Be well rested and alert for our time together.
- Make sure we are somewhere private, preferably indoors. Pick a room you are comfortable in, and a chair or couch you don’t mind sitting in for multiple hours.
- Wear your favorite blouse or shirt. Comb your hair up nice. Or don’t. Our point is: you do you. Look however you’re most comfortable. (Makeup?)
- Relax: this will be a lot of fun. As long as you do one thing:
- Be yourself. That’s the best gift you can give your family & friends.