Face to Face
FaceTime or WhatsApp Video Chat
- Recorded Video Chat
- Up to 2 hours in duration
- 25 core life questions
- Questions emailed 3 days beforehand to allow thought process to begin?
- Recorded using (???: high fidelity blah blah)
- Options: smartphone, tablet, laptop or webcam. (Our preference: ???)
- Delivery options:
- Google Drive?
- USB Drive?
- Post-production editing: each question & response a single video track
- Video Tracks numbered & labelled by question & response summary for easy navigation
- Transcription service to text available (at additional charge)
- If preferred: we can serve as facilitator and relay questions to a family member or friend to ask the loved one whose lifestory is being captured. We work with you.
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. The Lifestory Basic is great but for those that want to see those big smiles and capture that twinkle in their loved ones eyes, we have the Premier Lifestory Interview.
How to Prepare for the Video Chat
- Read through the questions and jot down basic notes: stories, ideas, remembrances.
- Spend some time thinking about your favorite stories or life milestones.
- Be well rested and alert for the call.
- Make sure you are somewhere private, preferably indoors.
- Wear your favorite blouse or shirt. Comb your hair up nice. Or don’t. Our point is: you do you. Look however you’re most comfortable.
- Relax: this will be a lot of fun. As long as you do one thing:
- Be yourself. That’s the best gift you can give your family & friends.