“What teacher or mentor meant the most to you?”
We Want To Tell Your Story
“Do you have a favorite story or adventure?”
“Can you remember a funny story from when you were younger?”
“Anything we didn’t ask you think should be asked?”
We Want to Interview Your Grandma
& Your Dad
(separately, of course)
You want answers. We have questions.
The most important questions to ask someone about their life:
12 Core Questions, and many more (70 total).
We guide you. We conduct the 2 hour interview.
What Is It?
- The story of your life. Told by you. For your family & friends to cherish. Forever.
- You are the Star of your very own Inside The Actor’s Studio-style interview. But instead of talking about the craft of acting, we talk about the act of living. Your life. Lifestory.
- Lifestory Interview is a 360° view of a life modeled on the famous Marcel Proust/Bernard Pivot/James Lipton questionnaires, but updated for more fun.
It’s A Questionnaire, But So Much More:
- When you leave a company they often do an Exit Interview. But when you leave the world nobody interviews you: until now. The Big Exit Interview.
Why Do I Need It?
- To capture your favorite memories & stories, thoughts & feelings. Forever.
- Recorded during a Google Meet session (or Live In-Person), our Lifestory Interview strives to let you be you and share with your friends & family all the parts of your life they may or may not know:
Tell that funny story from college
Enlighten unknown family history
Settle old grudges
Explain definitively why pizza is your favorite food
Share special memories
How Do I Get It?
- Purchase Google Meet video session below.
- Or Contact Us about live in-person options.
Sample Lifestory Questions:
- Who were your best friends growing up? Who are your best friends now?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- If you could go back in time, what year or age would you go back to?
- What’s your favorite job you ever had? Least favorite?
- Walk me through your perfect day. How would it go?
Purchase Lifestory Interview
Google Meet Video Session
2 Hours or more (as long as it takes)
What Do I Get?
- Full Interview with Opening Sequence & Titles for Each Question
- Your Top 5 Favorite Questions & Answers in Separate Videos for Easy Sharing
How Do I Get It? Two Options:
- Easy Downloads with Simple Instructions from Farewell Project’s Google Drive.
- A Farewell Project Flashdrive mailed to you.
Live In-Person Lifestory Interview Option Available
- On-site Professional Interview (lighting, audio & video capture)
- Contact Us for Details & Pricing
Record Your Grandparents/Parents Stories
A Gift You Will Cherish & Remember
A Video Recording That Will Add Value For Decades
We Want To Interview Your Grandpa
& Your Mom
& You Too!
Mark Noonan, Founder – Farewell Project
Any Questions, Email Me: Mark@farewellproject.com
Subscribe to my Blog
Visit Farewell Project & Create Your Simple Plan So Friends & Family Know What You Want