“What teacher or mentor meant the most to you?”
“Do you have a favorite story or adventure?”
“Can you remember a funny story from when you were younger?”
“Anything we didn’t ask you think should be asked?”
You want answers. We have questions.
The most important questions to ask someone about their life:
12 Core Questions, and many more (70 total).
We guide you. We conduct the 2 hour interview.
What Is It?
- The story of your life. Told by you. For your family & friends to cherish. Forever.
- You are the Star of your very own Inside The Actor’s Studio-style interview. But instead of talking about the craft of acting, we talk about the act of living. Your life. Lifestory.
- Lifestory Interview is a 360° view of a life modeled on the famous Marcel Proust/Bernard Pivot/James Lipton questionnaires, but updated for more fun.
It’s A Questionnaire, But So Much More:
- When you leave a company they often do an Exit Interview. But when you leave the world nobody interviews you: until now. The Big Exit Interview.
Why Do I Need It?
- To capture your favorite memories & stories, thoughts & feelings. Forever.
- Recorded during a Google Meet session (or Live In-Person), our Lifestory Interview strives to let you be you and share with your friends & family all the parts of your life they may or may not know:
Tell that funny story from college
Enlighten unknown family history
Settle old grudges
Explain definitively why pizza is your favorite food
Share special memories
How Do I Get It?
- Purchase Google Meet video session below.
- Or Contact Us about live in-person options.
Sample Lifestory Questions:
- Who were your best friends growing up? Who are your best friends now?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- If you could go back in time, what year or age would you go back to?
- What’s your favorite job you ever had? Least favorite?
- Walk me through your perfect day. How would it go?
What Do I Get?
- Full Interview with Opening Sequence & Titles for Each Question
- Your Top 5 Favorite Questions & Answers in Separate Videos for Easy Sharing
How Do I Get It? Two Options:
- Easy Downloads with Simple Instructions from Farewell Project’s Google Drive.
- A Farewell Project Flashdrive mailed to you.
Live In-Person Lifestory Interview Option Available
- On-site Professional Interview (lighting, audio & video capture)
- Contact Us for Details & Pricing