Funeral Memorial Video for the 21st Century
There’s nothing more depressing than going to a Funeral (or memorial/celebration/wake) and seeing the bulletin board with a few photographs of The Remembered pinned up.
We live in an age where everyone has a video camera in their pocket.
We can do so much better.
Celebration Movie takes everything from your life: photos, letters, video, audio, emails, life events, social media posts, successes and creates a backbone story of your life. This is a movie to be shown at a Funeral/Memorial/Celebration but also to be shared across all platforms: your FP account, email, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and anywhere else you desire across the digital world.
We partner with Professional Editors who work with you to create a touching Tribute & Biography. You send us the content (or grant us access to it) and we will work with you to discover the most important moments to spotlight:
- Spouse & children
- Jobs & hobbies
- Loves & laughs
- Favorite music & food
- What made the person special
Celebration Movie begins the Active Remembering process where people can share their own videos, photos, audio & letters across all social media platforms.
Part Tribute, Part Biography
5 Minute Movie
The Greatest Hits of Your Life
- 5 Minute Movie
- You send us (or grant us access to) photos, videos, voicemails, music, letters etc
- Items can be emailed, shared over social media, or FedExed to us
- Our Professional Video Editors work with you to create an exciting & emotional 5 minute movie
- Can be shown at a viewing or celebration of life party
- Can also be Emailed to loved ones
- And posted & shared on YouTube, Facebook, or any social media
- Celebration Movie is automatically saved to your Farewell Project Profile.
- Further delivery options:YouTube? Dropbox? Google Drive? USB Drive? DVD?
- Fast expedited turnaround available upon request (additional fees required)
Don’t do the sad photographs posted on a corkboard at the funeral or memorial. Our Celebration Movie shares your loved one’s story: part tribute, part biography. Life’s major milestones, the accomplishments, the joy, the quirky hobbies, and special idiosyncrasies that made you unique. Share across all platforms as a valuable forever keepsake of a life well lived.
How to Prepare for Making a Celebration Movie
- Write down the major life milestones in bullet points. It does not need to be long. In fact, the shorter the better. A short email is fine. If you have already written an obituary that will work.
- Gather any physical items: photographs, letters, etc.
- Compile digital items: photos, videos, voicemails, emails, favorite music etc.
- Don’t worry: we work with you to make all of this as easy and simple as possible.