When someone passes there are documents and legal issues to deal with.
If you want, you can simply do the FaceTime Chat with us and we’ll walk you through all that must be done and then you can go off and do it.
But, if you prefer, we can take care of it all for you.
What sort of documents/legal issues are we talking about?
- Death certificate copies.
- Paying the person’s bills.
- Change of address.
- Figure out who’s the executor.
- Social security death benefit. Stop social security checks.
- Avoid probate.
There’s only so much we can do. The legal stuff: yes. Dealing with pets or theft or family issues: well, you’re boots on the ground, you’ll have to handle those (and other crazy stuff). Could also be another possible partnership opportunity with Trust & Will or Legalzoom.
- Per item?
- A package of a bunch of this stuff for a one-time fee?